- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Just Thank The Lord This Isn’t The Kiss Cam
And now here’s your NCAA Tournament championship game ropundu … ow! Cramp!
These 3 guys are 4-0 in Presidential elections but have only 1 playoff win combined. pic.twitter.com/ixg094QmqK
— Barry Horn (@bhorn55) April 8, 2014
Halftime, UConn leading 35-31, Randle playing sparingly due to cramps. All in all an entertaining finale, well worth watching even though your office pool bracket was given a Viking funeral last week.
So they decided to have mercy on me and change a line in the Burger King commercial, this preventing me temporarily from going postal. After Chris Webber asks “Can I get a Big King?”, the little pale doofus replies “Can we make a deal?”
The deal should be to retire this nonsensical ad.
But back to game action: UConn was obviously the better-prepared team, and got out to a big lead, but Kentucky’s superior talent is beginning to show through. It’s 2014, folks, and these things are always decided by recruiting.
Most bizarre aspect of playing at JerryWorld: the team benches are below the court, but the head coaches get to sit on the surface of the floor, and are provided with little stools. When Calipari sits, I expect him to be holding a microphone and introduce his next song.
A coach takes a seat. What a scene pic.twitter.com/cNcxE8V0Kg
— Josh Krulewitz (@jksports) April 8, 2014
I prefer my basketball without dugouts.
— Andrew Ungvari (@DrewUnga) April 8, 2014
— Taco Trey Kerby (@treykerby) April 8, 2014
Godzilla was so misunderstood.
— Ken Fang (@fangsbites) April 8, 2014
Kentucky set their alarm clocks for 9:50 PM ET. #NCAAChampionship
— FOX Sports Live (@FOXSportsLive) April 8, 2014
- Filed Under:
- march madness
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis