- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Just Thank The Lord This Isn’t The Kiss Cam
And now here’s your NCAA Tournament championship game ropundu … ow! Cramp!
These 3 guys are 4-0 in Presidential elections but have only 1 playoff win combined. pic.twitter.com/ixg094QmqK
— Barry Horn (@bhorn55) April 8, 2014
Halftime, UConn leading 35-31, Randle playing sparingly due to cramps. All in all an entertaining finale, well worth watching even though your office pool bracket was given a Viking funeral last week.
So they decided to have mercy on me and change a line in the Burger King commercial, this preventing me temporarily from going postal. After Chris Webber asks “Can I get a Big King?”, the little pale doofus replies “Can we make a deal?”
The deal should be to retire this nonsensical ad.
But back to game action: UConn was obviously the better-prepared team, and got out to a big lead, but Kentucky’s superior talent is beginning to show through. It’s 2014, folks, and these things are always decided by recruiting.
Most bizarre aspect of playing at JerryWorld: the team benches are below the court, but the head coaches get to sit on the surface of the floor, and are provided with little stools. When Calipari sits, I expect him to be holding a microphone and introduce his next song.
A coach takes a seat. What a scene pic.twitter.com/cNcxE8V0Kg
— Josh Krulewitz (@jksports) April 8, 2014
I prefer my basketball without dugouts.
— Andrew Ungvari (@DrewUnga) April 8, 2014
— Taco Trey Kerby (@treykerby) April 8, 2014
Godzilla was so misunderstood.
— Ken Fang (@fangsbites) April 8, 2014
Kentucky set their alarm clocks for 9:50 PM ET. #NCAAChampionship
— FOX Sports Live (@FOXSportsLive) April 8, 2014
- Filed Under:
- march madness
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week