- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
It’s Late In The 2nd Half, And Southern University Leads Champion Baptist, 100-10 (With Update)
These are real universities playing real men’s basketball: Southern is a Div I school in the Southwest Athletic Conference, and they’re 3-9 overall. Champion Baptist is a sub-Division III school from Hot Springs, AR, with an enrollment of 250. The score at halftime of tonight’s game, in Baton Rouge, was 57-6. Southern led at one point, 44-0 (the previous NCAA record for most unanswered points to start a game was 34). Southern now leads 100-10 with about six minutes remaining. Check out the box score here.
Update: We have a final:
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) December 31, 2013
For some reason, in the midst of a 41-0 run, Southern called timeout. Roman Banks still coaching ‘em up.
— Ken Pomeroy (@kenpomeroy) December 31, 2013
Correction: Southern leads Champion Baptist 57-6 at halftime. pic.twitter.com/Dl6tkJu98d
— HBCU Gameday (@HBCUGameday) December 31, 2013
Southern University scored 1st 44 points of tonight's game against Champion Baptist, win game 116-12. SERIOUSLY! » http://t.co/qjryzbd4Vd
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) December 31, 2013
Southern U won by 104 points. That's a blowout….. In Quidditch.
— Reid Fulkerson (@ReidFulkerson) December 31, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts