- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Viral Video Star Jacob Tucker Wins College Slam Dunk Contest
About a month ago Jacob Tucker, a 5-11 (or possibly 5-10) basketball player at Division III Illinois College, exploded onto the viral video scene by releasing a compilation of some of his finest dunks. “Short white man pulling off crazy dunk moves” is an almost guaranteed success from a “getting eyeballs” standpoint, but Tucker wanted more: to get into the NCAA’s slam dunk contest.
Well, it worked, the contest was held last night, and pretty much inevitably, Tucker won. But it wasn’t just the novelty factor that led him to victory – Tucker’s supposedly-50-inch vertical leap (seriously, 50) had a lot to do with it, too. He put together three impressive dunks, and while the dunks weren’t anything we haven’t seen before, the fact that someone under six feet tall was pulling them off – and not making it took very difficult – was remarkable.
Video of Tucker’s dunks below. They come with Karl Malone’s full approval, apparently.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?