- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Bracket Outrage! Jay Bilas Calls Selections Of UAB, VCU “Indefensible”
The NCAA Tournament selection committee has unveiled its final bracket, and you know what that means: time for some good old fashioned righteous anger.
This year the two teams that college hoops analysts are most up in arms about making the tournament are UAB (only one top 50 RPI win) and VCU (went 3-5 in February). And nobody was quite as mad as ESPN’s Jay Bilas.
In addition to calling the selections of UAB and VCU “indefensible,” Bilas questioned whether the selection committee “knows if the ball is round.” Yikes.
Here’s video, courtesy of ESPN.
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same