- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bracket Outrage! Jay Bilas Calls Selections Of UAB, VCU “Indefensible”
The NCAA Tournament selection committee has unveiled its final bracket, and you know what that means: time for some good old fashioned righteous anger.
This year the two teams that college hoops analysts are most up in arms about making the tournament are UAB (only one top 50 RPI win) and VCU (went 3-5 in February). And nobody was quite as mad as ESPN’s Jay Bilas.
In addition to calling the selections of UAB and VCU “indefensible,” Bilas questioned whether the selection committee “knows if the ball is round.” Yikes.
Here’s video, courtesy of ESPN.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts