- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Bracket Outrage! Jay Bilas Calls Selections Of UAB, VCU “Indefensible”
The NCAA Tournament selection committee has unveiled its final bracket, and you know what that means: time for some good old fashioned righteous anger.
This year the two teams that college hoops analysts are most up in arms about making the tournament are UAB (only one top 50 RPI win) and VCU (went 3-5 in February). And nobody was quite as mad as ESPN’s Jay Bilas.
In addition to calling the selections of UAB and VCU “indefensible,” Bilas questioned whether the selection committee “knows if the ball is round.” Yikes.
Here’s video, courtesy of ESPN.
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy