- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jim Boeheim Gets Caught Picking His Nose Again
First offense (above), second offense (below). I’ll bet $50 he eats it. Syracuse ended up beating Miami 64-52, improving the #2 ranked team’s overall record to 18-0 (which is tied with #1 Arizona). Also, picking your nose is anthropologically relevant, so you can’t blame Boeheim for unknowingly poppin’ a pinkie in that honker. It may be hardwired.
Or he’s just a sleepy old guy with nothing left to prove…
GIF via @SBNationGif
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead