- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jim Boeheim Gets Caught Picking His Nose Again
First offense (above), second offense (below). I’ll bet $50 he eats it. Syracuse ended up beating Miami 64-52, improving the #2 ranked team’s overall record to 18-0 (which is tied with #1 Arizona). Also, picking your nose is anthropologically relevant, so you can’t blame Boeheim for unknowingly poppin’ a pinkie in that honker. It may be hardwired.
Or he’s just a sleepy old guy with nothing left to prove…
GIF via @SBNationGif
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?