- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jim Boeheim Gets Caught Picking His Nose Again
First offense (above), second offense (below). I’ll bet $50 he eats it. Syracuse ended up beating Miami 64-52, improving the #2 ranked team’s overall record to 18-0 (which is tied with #1 Arizona). Also, picking your nose is anthropologically relevant, so you can’t blame Boeheim for unknowingly poppin’ a pinkie in that honker. It may be hardwired.
Or he’s just a sleepy old guy with nothing left to prove…
GIF via @SBNationGif
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story