- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jim Boeheim Gets Caught Picking His Nose Again
First offense (above), second offense (below). I’ll bet $50 he eats it. Syracuse ended up beating Miami 64-52, improving the #2 ranked team’s overall record to 18-0 (which is tied with #1 Arizona). Also, picking your nose is anthropologically relevant, so you can’t blame Boeheim for unknowingly poppin’ a pinkie in that honker. It may be hardwired.
Or he’s just a sleepy old guy with nothing left to prove…
GIF via @SBNationGif
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts