- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jim Boeheim Gets Caught Picking His Nose Again
First offense (above), second offense (below). I’ll bet $50 he eats it. Syracuse ended up beating Miami 64-52, improving the #2 ranked team’s overall record to 18-0 (which is tied with #1 Arizona). Also, picking your nose is anthropologically relevant, so you can’t blame Boeheim for unknowingly poppin’ a pinkie in that honker. It may be hardwired.
Or he’s just a sleepy old guy with nothing left to prove…
GIF via @SBNationGif
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story