- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jim Boeheim Spoke Out About Gun Control After His 900th Win (Video)
In the wake of the Sandy Hook school massacre, there have been loud and numerous calls for tighter gun control laws in the U.S. Last night, Jim Boeheim joined the chorus, making some pointed comments after he became the third Division I men’s coach to reach 900 wins.
Boeheim, who himself is a hunter, questioned why there are weapons — such as the semi-automatic used by Adam Lanza to kill 20 small children and 6 adults — made available to the public.
“If we cannot get the people who represent us to do something about firearms, we are a sad, sad society,” Boeheim said. “If one person in this world, the NRA president, anybody, can tell me why we need assault weapons with 30 shots – this is our fault if we don’t go out there and do something about this. If we can’t get this thing done, I don’t know what kind of country we have.”
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?