- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Features Sharks Eating Mets Fans (VIDEO)
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jim Boeheim Has Zero Nose-Picking Shame
Jim Boeheim is no longer forging a reputation. He’s a dude coaching a successful and stable college basketball program and his only job is not to scare away parents of prospects. He doesn’t need to prove anything to anyone. So when he’s fist deep in his own nostril on national television during the Seton Hall-Syracuse game in the Big East Tournament, well he doesn’t care. There was a booger in there. There were no tissues. Actually, screw the tissues. Even if there were tissues, he has a finger. Might as well put it to good use.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts