- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
BYU Star Jimmer Fredette Hits 40-Foot Buzzer Beater…Then Misses Dunk (Video)
BYU senior guard Jimmer Fredette is one of the best college basketball players in the nation. He was averaging nearly 25 points per game going into last night’s contest against Utah, and then, in his team’s 104-79 blowout win over the Utes, he had his best game yet – 47 points, 6 three-pointers, 16-for-28 shooting – and one moment he’d rather forget.
Fredette was already on fire in the first half – 29 points – when he got the ball with just a few seconds left before intermission. And when Fredette gets the ball, he knows what to do with it, even if it’s a last-second desperation heave:
We can’t even blame the announcers for going that crazy. Their man was absolutely on fire. Well, except for one moment. Remember how we said that when he gets the ball, he knows what to do with it? That’s usually true. At the 13-second mark of the video below (also from last night)…not so much.
Ouch. A 25-point win in which you score 47 points will go a long way toward making up for moments like that, though…and we imagine Fredette was still pretty pleased with how things went last night.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best