- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The 2013-14 SportsGrid Power Dunk Power Ratings: Jordan Weethee And Michael Qualls
Virginia Military Institute’s Jordan Weethee is a 6’6″ redshirt sophomore from Greensboro, North Carolina. He stretches before games, warms up with so light wind sprints, then he gets on the floor and cradle dunks his way into internet stardom. The victim? An unnamed Citadel Bulldog who will probably seek counseling after he regains consciousness. Blake Griffin — you’ve been put on notice. This is now the standard bearer for all power dunks from here on out.
Then there’s this beauty from last night, perpetrated against the SIU-Edwardsville, um, Cardinals? Horses? Cardinal-Horses? Ah, the Cougars. Ya, so, playing a big program like Arkansas’ might have seemingly put you on the map, but, lo and behold, it appears that Razorback sophomore Michael Qualls might have just blown you right back off it with this obscene one handed throw down. Was it better than Weethee’s? Does it matter that Qualls didn’t stare into the camera and lick his lips afterwards? Tell us which one you think is better and we’ll give you a free SportsGrid hat!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce