- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The 2013-14 SportsGrid Power Dunk Power Ratings: Jordan Weethee And Michael Qualls
Virginia Military Institute’s Jordan Weethee is a 6’6″ redshirt sophomore from Greensboro, North Carolina. He stretches before games, warms up with so light wind sprints, then he gets on the floor and cradle dunks his way into internet stardom. The victim? An unnamed Citadel Bulldog who will probably seek counseling after he regains consciousness. Blake Griffin — you’ve been put on notice. This is now the standard bearer for all power dunks from here on out.
Then there’s this beauty from last night, perpetrated against the SIU-Edwardsville, um, Cardinals? Horses? Cardinal-Horses? Ah, the Cougars. Ya, so, playing a big program like Arkansas’ might have seemingly put you on the map, but, lo and behold, it appears that Razorback sophomore Michael Qualls might have just blown you right back off it with this obscene one handed throw down. Was it better than Weethee’s? Does it matter that Qualls didn’t stare into the camera and lick his lips afterwards? Tell us which one you think is better and we’ll give you a free SportsGrid hat!
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?