- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The 2013-14 SportsGrid Power Dunk Power Ratings: Jordan Weethee And Michael Qualls
Virginia Military Institute’s Jordan Weethee is a 6’6″ redshirt sophomore from Greensboro, North Carolina. He stretches before games, warms up with so light wind sprints, then he gets on the floor and cradle dunks his way into internet stardom. The victim? An unnamed Citadel Bulldog who will probably seek counseling after he regains consciousness. Blake Griffin — you’ve been put on notice. This is now the standard bearer for all power dunks from here on out.
Then there’s this beauty from last night, perpetrated against the SIU-Edwardsville, um, Cardinals? Horses? Cardinal-Horses? Ah, the Cougars. Ya, so, playing a big program like Arkansas’ might have seemingly put you on the map, but, lo and behold, it appears that Razorback sophomore Michael Qualls might have just blown you right back off it with this obscene one handed throw down. Was it better than Weethee’s? Does it matter that Qualls didn’t stare into the camera and lick his lips afterwards? Tell us which one you think is better and we’ll give you a free SportsGrid hat!
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier