- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Kansas State Coach Frank Martin Cries About Missing His Ineligible Senior Forward In Today’s Loss
Kansas State was without forward Jamar Samuels for today’s game against number one seeded Syracuse. Samuels was held out at the last minute for an “eligibility concern.” This turned out to be his last collegiate game, which just so happened to be a third round tournament loss.
Coach Frank Martin, after the game, was not pleased.
Strangely, the hold-out reportedly had nothing to do with Samuels’ academics or his behavior while in Pittsburgh for the tournament. He had missed two games earlier this season for a similar reason.
“As a university, we have to take a stance and protect our university,” Martin said after being unable to speak in the clip above. “Unfortunately it put him in a tough spot. He’s, in my opinion, done nothing wrong.”
Whatever the reason, at least Syracuse can relate. And while Jim Boeheim and his crew are moving on to the Sweet 16, K-State will have plenty of time to mull over a move that may have cost them their season.
[h/t Yahoo Sports]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts