- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kansas State Coach Frank Martin Cries About Missing His Ineligible Senior Forward In Today’s Loss
Kansas State was without forward Jamar Samuels for today’s game against number one seeded Syracuse. Samuels was held out at the last minute for an “eligibility concern.” This turned out to be his last collegiate game, which just so happened to be a third round tournament loss.
Coach Frank Martin, after the game, was not pleased.
Strangely, the hold-out reportedly had nothing to do with Samuels’ academics or his behavior while in Pittsburgh for the tournament. He had missed two games earlier this season for a similar reason.
“As a university, we have to take a stance and protect our university,” Martin said after being unable to speak in the clip above. “Unfortunately it put him in a tough spot. He’s, in my opinion, done nothing wrong.”
Whatever the reason, at least Syracuse can relate. And while Jim Boeheim and his crew are moving on to the Sweet 16, K-State will have plenty of time to mull over a move that may have cost them their season.
[h/t Yahoo Sports]
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence