- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Photo Finish: This Woman Is A HUGE Kansas Basketball Fan
That’s Kat Steward. She’s featured in Pat Forde’s latest “Forde Minutes” column on ESPN. Yes, it’s because of that tattoo, which features Kansas athletics’ rallying cry (“Rock Chalk, Jayhawk”) in front of a flowery, KU-colored meadow in which both a basketball and KU’s Jayhawk mascot can be found, and then in back of all that features the likeness of KU’s iconic basketball arena, Allen Fieldhouse, as well as a ribbon circling Allen Fieldhouse like a halo (added later), commemorating KU’s 2008 national championship.
Kansas basketball is a storied program with a vast legion of die-hard fans (and I don’t just say that because SportsGrid/Mediaite managing editor Colby Hall is one of them).But even among such devoted fans, I’d have to say Steward has a leg (or at least, amazingly intricate back tattoo) up on most of them.
- Filed Under:
- kansas jayhawks
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot