- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Photo Finish: This Woman Is A HUGE Kansas Basketball Fan
That’s Kat Steward. She’s featured in Pat Forde’s latest “Forde Minutes” column on ESPN. Yes, it’s because of that tattoo, which features Kansas athletics’ rallying cry (“Rock Chalk, Jayhawk”) in front of a flowery, KU-colored meadow in which both a basketball and KU’s Jayhawk mascot can be found, and then in back of all that features the likeness of KU’s iconic basketball arena, Allen Fieldhouse, as well as a ribbon circling Allen Fieldhouse like a halo (added later), commemorating KU’s 2008 national championship.
Kansas basketball is a storied program with a vast legion of die-hard fans (and I don’t just say that because SportsGrid/Mediaite managing editor Colby Hall is one of them).But even among such devoted fans, I’d have to say Steward has a leg (or at least, amazingly intricate back tattoo) up on most of them.
- Filed Under:
- kansas jayhawks
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers