- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Kate Upton Was At The NCAA Title Game Last Night, And Spike Albrecht Definitely Took Notice
Spike Albrechet knows audacious beginnings. Going 4-for-4 on 3-pointers in the first half of Monday night’s NCAA title game was pretty ballsy, but that was nothing compared to what the Michigan guard did earlier today. Look at this tweet:
@kateupton hey saw you at the game last night, thanks for coming out! Hope to see you again
Impressive move for a freshman, moving right in on the world’s most famous Sports Illustrated swimsuit model? Even if it is only via Twitter.
Albrecht now has 27,921 Twitter followers — he picked up 3,000 during Monday’s first half alone — and he was the third-most searched name on the tournament’s Google trends tab during the game.
Former Michigan star Jalen Rose officially declared himself part of Spike-mania. “The only thing that’s going through my mind right now are some of the greatest point guards of all time,” Rose said. “Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas … and Spike Albrecht. “That’s all I know.”
So Albrecht shoots, but did he score? Upton’s Twitter feed shows no sign that she replied, although one never knows what someone does in the privacy of direct messaging.
Upton, of course, was born in Michigan (St. Joseph), and is a huge Wolverines fan. She tweeted the photo above prior to the game.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy