- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kentucky Beat Florida, So Here’s A Dancing Grandpa
Kentucky upset no. 11 Florida today 61-57 behind 16 points from guard Archie Goodwin. Cue dancing grandpa:
There is no greater testament to how far Kentucky has fallen since Nerlens Noel went down with an injury than the fact that the highlight over their upset win today is this old man getting down in the stands. Oh, well. Go Wildcats!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts