- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kentucky Beat Florida, So Here’s A Dancing Grandpa
Kentucky upset no. 11 Florida today 61-57 behind 16 points from guard Archie Goodwin. Cue dancing grandpa:
There is no greater testament to how far Kentucky has fallen since Nerlens Noel went down with an injury than the fact that the highlight over their upset win today is this old man getting down in the stands. Oh, well. Go Wildcats!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts