- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kentucky Beat Florida, So Here’s A Dancing Grandpa
Kentucky upset no. 11 Florida today 61-57 behind 16 points from guard Archie Goodwin. Cue dancing grandpa:
There is no greater testament to how far Kentucky has fallen since Nerlens Noel went down with an injury than the fact that the highlight over their upset win today is this old man getting down in the stands. Oh, well. Go Wildcats!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts