- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kentucky Beat Florida, So Here’s A Dancing Grandpa
Kentucky upset no. 11 Florida today 61-57 behind 16 points from guard Archie Goodwin. Cue dancing grandpa:
There is no greater testament to how far Kentucky has fallen since Nerlens Noel went down with an injury than the fact that the highlight over their upset win today is this old man getting down in the stands. Oh, well. Go Wildcats!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts