- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mormons Can’t Jump? Kevin Blackistone Thinks Jimmer Fredette’s SI Cover Was “Photoshopped”
Earlier, we told you about BYU star Jimmer Fredette‘s appearance on the cover of this week’s Sports Illustrated, and noted that the ups he displayed made him look superhuman. Well, Kevin Blackistone thinks Fredette’s leaping ability may have been a bit exaggerated.
During PTI’s “fill in the blank” segment today, Blackistone, who was filling in for Mike Wilbon, said that he thinks Jimmer’s SI cover was “photoshopped.” Truth be told, Blackistone sounded like he was half-joking, and his criticism sounded more like it was aimed at the media’s love affair with Jimmer than the SI cover itself.
“We know he is a fantastic scorer,” Blackistone said. “We know he is open as soon as he walks in the gym and will shoot it from anywhere. Now I’m led to believe that he is going to get in the NBA, and not only win the three-point shooting contest, but the dunk contest now? Stop it.”
Watch video of the segment here, courtesy of ESPN.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts