- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mormons Can’t Jump? Kevin Blackistone Thinks Jimmer Fredette’s SI Cover Was “Photoshopped”
Earlier, we told you about BYU star Jimmer Fredette‘s appearance on the cover of this week’s Sports Illustrated, and noted that the ups he displayed made him look superhuman. Well, Kevin Blackistone thinks Fredette’s leaping ability may have been a bit exaggerated.
During PTI’s “fill in the blank” segment today, Blackistone, who was filling in for Mike Wilbon, said that he thinks Jimmer’s SI cover was “photoshopped.” Truth be told, Blackistone sounded like he was half-joking, and his criticism sounded more like it was aimed at the media’s love affair with Jimmer than the SI cover itself.
“We know he is a fantastic scorer,” Blackistone said. “We know he is open as soon as he walks in the gym and will shoot it from anywhere. Now I’m led to believe that he is going to get in the NBA, and not only win the three-point shooting contest, but the dunk contest now? Stop it.”
Watch video of the segment here, courtesy of ESPN.
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million