- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Kevin Ware Can Dunk Again
Good news for people who love great news: Kevin Ware, aka the man who suffered an injury so horrible you can still see it in your nightmares, can dunk again.
Does the fact that Kevin can grasp a basketball in two hands and leap high into the air with it mean he’ll be playing for Louisville at the start of the 2013 season? That’s not clear. But it’s a start.
Let’s temper those player of the year expectations a bit though, yeah?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles