- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kevin Ware Can Dunk Again
Good news for people who love great news: Kevin Ware, aka the man who suffered an injury so horrible you can still see it in your nightmares, can dunk again.
Does the fact that Kevin can grasp a basketball in two hands and leap high into the air with it mean he’ll be playing for Louisville at the start of the 2013 season? That’s not clear. But it’s a start.
Let’s temper those player of the year expectations a bit though, yeah?
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever