- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kevin Ware Can Dunk Again
Good news for people who love great news: Kevin Ware, aka the man who suffered an injury so horrible you can still see it in your nightmares, can dunk again.
Does the fact that Kevin can grasp a basketball in two hands and leap high into the air with it mean he’ll be playing for Louisville at the start of the 2013 season? That’s not clear. But it’s a start.
Let’s temper those player of the year expectations a bit though, yeah?
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Bradley Regrets Beating Pacquiao