- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kevin Ware Can Dunk Again
Good news for people who love great news: Kevin Ware, aka the man who suffered an injury so horrible you can still see it in your nightmares, can dunk again.
Does the fact that Kevin can grasp a basketball in two hands and leap high into the air with it mean he’ll be playing for Louisville at the start of the 2013 season? That’s not clear. But it’s a start.
Let’s temper those player of the year expectations a bit though, yeah?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts