- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kevin Ware Can Dunk Again
Good news for people who love great news: Kevin Ware, aka the man who suffered an injury so horrible you can still see it in your nightmares, can dunk again.
Does the fact that Kevin can grasp a basketball in two hands and leap high into the air with it mean he’ll be playing for Louisville at the start of the 2013 season? That’s not clear. But it’s a start.
Let’s temper those player of the year expectations a bit though, yeah?
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead