- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Kevin Ware to Rachel Nichols: “I’m Trying To Walk As Much As I Can”
Yesterday, we showed you injured Louisville guard Kevin Ware speaking to ESPN’s Rece Davis. You should watch the whole thing. We didn’t show you his CNN interview with ex-ESPNer Rachel Nichols, though, which included this especially memorable quote: “I’m trying to walk as much as I can.” It’s just a reminder that, as awful as the injury was, he has the right attitude and will there’s a good chance he’ll end up just fine.
A doctor told the Daily News that “If all goes well, he may be able to resume his career in about 18 months.”
- Filed Under:
- Kevin Ware
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'