- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kevin Ware to Rachel Nichols: “I’m Trying To Walk As Much As I Can”
Yesterday, we showed you injured Louisville guard Kevin Ware speaking to ESPN’s Rece Davis. You should watch the whole thing. We didn’t show you his CNN interview with ex-ESPNer Rachel Nichols, though, which included this especially memorable quote: “I’m trying to walk as much as I can.” It’s just a reminder that, as awful as the injury was, he has the right attitude and will there’s a good chance he’ll end up just fine.
A doctor told the Daily News that “If all goes well, he may be able to resume his career in about 18 months.”
- Filed Under:
- Kevin Ware
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row