- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kevin Ware to Rachel Nichols: “I’m Trying To Walk As Much As I Can”
Yesterday, we showed you injured Louisville guard Kevin Ware speaking to ESPN’s Rece Davis. You should watch the whole thing. We didn’t show you his CNN interview with ex-ESPNer Rachel Nichols, though, which included this especially memorable quote: “I’m trying to walk as much as I can.” It’s just a reminder that, as awful as the injury was, he has the right attitude and will there’s a good chance he’ll end up just fine.
A doctor told the Daily News that “If all goes well, he may be able to resume his career in about 18 months.”
- Filed Under:
- Kevin Ware
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts