- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kevin Ware Is Already Rehabbing His Broken Leg
After yesterday’s tragedy at the Boston Marathon, we all need some inspiration to remind us that not everything is vile. That’s why we turn to sports, and fortunately, injured Louisville basketball player Kevin Ware (don’t worry, we’ll link you to the David Letterman Top 10 about it, rather than the gruesome video), is here to lift our spirits a bit.
— Kevin Ware (@_billionairebev) April 15, 2013
That’s a Kobe Bryant quote from after his injury, and it should brighten your day a bit on a day that really isn’t so bright. Kevin Ware has handled this thing about as well as anyone could’ve imagined.
He also offered his own thoughts on the Boston Marathon.
Heart and prayers go out to all the families in the Boston marathon today. The world can’t be this evil man.
— Kevin Ware (@_billionairebev) April 16, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Kevin Ware
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?