- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kevin Ware Is Already Rehabbing His Broken Leg
After yesterday’s tragedy at the Boston Marathon, we all need some inspiration to remind us that not everything is vile. That’s why we turn to sports, and fortunately, injured Louisville basketball player Kevin Ware (don’t worry, we’ll link you to the David Letterman Top 10 about it, rather than the gruesome video), is here to lift our spirits a bit.
— Kevin Ware (@_billionairebev) April 15, 2013
That’s a Kobe Bryant quote from after his injury, and it should brighten your day a bit on a day that really isn’t so bright. Kevin Ware has handled this thing about as well as anyone could’ve imagined.
He also offered his own thoughts on the Boston Marathon.
Heart and prayers go out to all the families in the Boston marathon today. The world can’t be this evil man.
— Kevin Ware (@_billionairebev) April 16, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Kevin Ware
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts