- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kevin Ware Is Already Rehabbing His Broken Leg
After yesterday’s tragedy at the Boston Marathon, we all need some inspiration to remind us that not everything is vile. That’s why we turn to sports, and fortunately, injured Louisville basketball player Kevin Ware (don’t worry, we’ll link you to the David Letterman Top 10 about it, rather than the gruesome video), is here to lift our spirits a bit.
— Kevin Ware (@_billionairebev) April 15, 2013
That’s a Kobe Bryant quote from after his injury, and it should brighten your day a bit on a day that really isn’t so bright. Kevin Ware has handled this thing about as well as anyone could’ve imagined.
He also offered his own thoughts on the Boston Marathon.
Heart and prayers go out to all the families in the Boston marathon today. The world can’t be this evil man.
— Kevin Ware (@_billionairebev) April 16, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Kevin Ware
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement