- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Kevin Ware Is Already Rehabbing His Broken Leg
After yesterday’s tragedy at the Boston Marathon, we all need some inspiration to remind us that not everything is vile. That’s why we turn to sports, and fortunately, injured Louisville basketball player Kevin Ware (don’t worry, we’ll link you to the David Letterman Top 10 about it, rather than the gruesome video), is here to lift our spirits a bit.
— Kevin Ware (@_billionairebev) April 15, 2013
That’s a Kobe Bryant quote from after his injury, and it should brighten your day a bit on a day that really isn’t so bright. Kevin Ware has handled this thing about as well as anyone could’ve imagined.
He also offered his own thoughts on the Boston Marathon.
Heart and prayers go out to all the families in the Boston marathon today. The world can’t be this evil man.
— Kevin Ware (@_billionairebev) April 16, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Kevin Ware
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'