- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kevin Ware Is Already Rehabbing His Broken Leg
After yesterday’s tragedy at the Boston Marathon, we all need some inspiration to remind us that not everything is vile. That’s why we turn to sports, and fortunately, injured Louisville basketball player Kevin Ware (don’t worry, we’ll link you to the David Letterman Top 10 about it, rather than the gruesome video), is here to lift our spirits a bit.
— Kevin Ware (@_billionairebev) April 15, 2013
That’s a Kobe Bryant quote from after his injury, and it should brighten your day a bit on a day that really isn’t so bright. Kevin Ware has handled this thing about as well as anyone could’ve imagined.
He also offered his own thoughts on the Boston Marathon.
Heart and prayers go out to all the families in the Boston marathon today. The world can’t be this evil man.
— Kevin Ware (@_billionairebev) April 16, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Kevin Ware
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts