- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s Kevin Ware Listing The Top 10 Things Going Through Kevin Ware’s Mind When He Broke His Leg
The award tour for Kevin Ware and his broken tibia continued when he visited David Letterman on Late Night. After fielding the usual round of questions (“Wasn’t your bone sticking out your leg?” “Didn’t that hurt?”) with surprising humor and aplomb, he delivered the nightly “Top 10″ list. Last night’s theme: Thoughts going through Kevin Ware’s mind as he broke his leg.
The kid has comedy chops. Check it out:
“At least my bracket’s not busted.” Now that’s optimism! Kevin, we couldn’t agree more. Considering a lot of people probably went chalk and have your team winning it all, that’s what we’re most thankful for. Besides your good health and all that.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row