- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s Kevin Ware Listing The Top 10 Things Going Through Kevin Ware’s Mind When He Broke His Leg
The award tour for Kevin Ware and his broken tibia continued when he visited David Letterman on Late Night. After fielding the usual round of questions (“Wasn’t your bone sticking out your leg?” “Didn’t that hurt?”) with surprising humor and aplomb, he delivered the nightly “Top 10″ list. Last night’s theme: Thoughts going through Kevin Ware’s mind as he broke his leg.
The kid has comedy chops. Check it out:
“At least my bracket’s not busted.” Now that’s optimism! Kevin, we couldn’t agree more. Considering a lot of people probably went chalk and have your team winning it all, that’s what we’re most thankful for. Besides your good health and all that.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story