- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Found: The Most Attractive College Basketball Player In America
The web roundup for Wednesday, March 28th, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. And now, our starting five.
1. KEYLA SNOWDEN, WE LIKE YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME. [Media Take Out]
2. THE MAMBA IN WINTER. “The problem with being Kobe Bryant is that people expect certain things of you.” [GQ]
3. WARM YOUR HEART WITH AN 86-YEAR-OLD GYMNAST. [Busted Coverage]
4. THE MASTERS IS STILL SCARED OF GIRLS. [The Jane Dough]
5. NOT SPORTS-RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: “I’ve been to Heaven and it doesn’t look like this.” – Gary Busey, before getting into a fistfight over the design of Heaven on a movie set. [The AV Club, via Videogum]
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Magic at Knicks (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Spurs at Kings (NBATV, 10 p.m.); Red Wings at Blue Jackets (NBCSN, 7:30 p.m.); Sharks at Ducks (NBCSN, 10 p.m.); High School Basketball: McDonald’s All-American Girls Game, in Chicago (ESPNU, 7 p.m.); McDonald’s All-American Boys Game, in Chicago (ESPN, 9:30 p.m.); Die Hard (AMC, 8 p.m.); Die Hard with a Vengeance (AMC, 11 p.m.); The Waterboy (FX, 8 p.m.); Happy Endings (ABC, 9:30); South Park (Comedy Central, 10 p.m.); Ugly Americans (Comedy Central, 10:30 p.m.); The Soup (E!, 10 p.m.)
AND FINALLY, TONIGHT: 20 years ago to the day, Grant Hill threw a crosscourt pass, Christian Laettner beat Kentucky with a last-second jumper, and Thomas Hill couldn’t believe what was happening. Even for Duke-haters, a signature college basketball moment.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'