- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
When YOLO Goes Wrong: Temple Basketball Star Busted In Big Ol’ Prostitution Ring
Khalif Wyatt is your typical 20-year old male turning 21. Just trying to make it a memorable occasion. So he goes to Atlantic City, finds himself a prostitute, and lays (no pun intended) the framework for a monumental birthday party. Because You Only Live Once.
The only problem is, Wyatt solicited an undercover cop. Via CSN Philly:
Temple University basketball player Khalif Wyatt was arrested in Atlantic City over the weekend in connection with a prostitution bust that included 27 other people, according to a law enforcement official with knowledge of the situation. The law enforcement official said Wyatt allegedly solicited an undercover officer posing as a prostitute and was apprehended after attempting to flee the scene.
Now, the Second-Team All Atlantic 10 guard is looking at attempting to solicit a prostitute and resisting arrest. Wyatt certainly had a memorable 21st, just not for the right reasons.
And talk about a paper trail? Any excuse Wyatt may have come up with will be defunct by this tweet he sent out.
— Khalif Wyatt (@KhalifW05) June 10, 2012
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts