- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Little Kid Runs On Court During Oklahoma-Baylor, Is The Best
Last night’s Oklahoma-Baylor game was noteworthy for a few different reasons. It was a tightly-contested battle between what have so far been two of the Big 12′s better teams, for one (Oklahoma’s finally building something good in the post-Blake-Griffin era), with the Sooners prevailing 74-71. There was the yeoman effort from Baylor freshman/lottery pick waiting to happen Isaiah Austin (19 points, 20 rebounds), for another. But mostly, there was this kid running on the court:
We’re not exactly sure how he managed to escape his parents’ clutches, but safe to say, everyone watching (except for the players and coaches, probably) is glad he did. You go, overenthusiastic kid,. Your zeal will take you far.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts