- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Little Kid Runs On Court During Oklahoma-Baylor, Is The Best
Last night’s Oklahoma-Baylor game was noteworthy for a few different reasons. It was a tightly-contested battle between what have so far been two of the Big 12′s better teams, for one (Oklahoma’s finally building something good in the post-Blake-Griffin era), with the Sooners prevailing 74-71. There was the yeoman effort from Baylor freshman/lottery pick waiting to happen Isaiah Austin (19 points, 20 rebounds), for another. But mostly, there was this kid running on the court:
We’re not exactly sure how he managed to escape his parents’ clutches, but safe to say, everyone watching (except for the players and coaches, probably) is glad he did. You go, overenthusiastic kid,. Your zeal will take you far.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Why Did The 49ers Cut LaMichael James?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar