- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Little Kid Runs On Court During Oklahoma-Baylor, Is The Best
Last night’s Oklahoma-Baylor game was noteworthy for a few different reasons. It was a tightly-contested battle between what have so far been two of the Big 12′s better teams, for one (Oklahoma’s finally building something good in the post-Blake-Griffin era), with the Sooners prevailing 74-71. There was the yeoman effort from Baylor freshman/lottery pick waiting to happen Isaiah Austin (19 points, 20 rebounds), for another. But mostly, there was this kid running on the court:
We’re not exactly sure how he managed to escape his parents’ clutches, but safe to say, everyone watching (except for the players and coaches, probably) is glad he did. You go, overenthusiastic kid,. Your zeal will take you far.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts