- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Little Kid Runs On Court During Oklahoma-Baylor, Is The Best
Last night’s Oklahoma-Baylor game was noteworthy for a few different reasons. It was a tightly-contested battle between what have so far been two of the Big 12′s better teams, for one (Oklahoma’s finally building something good in the post-Blake-Griffin era), with the Sooners prevailing 74-71. There was the yeoman effort from Baylor freshman/lottery pick waiting to happen Isaiah Austin (19 points, 20 rebounds), for another. But mostly, there was this kid running on the court:
We’re not exactly sure how he managed to escape his parents’ clutches, but safe to say, everyone watching (except for the players and coaches, probably) is glad he did. You go, overenthusiastic kid,. Your zeal will take you far.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts