- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Must Watch: Ohio State Gives Up Lead Only To Beat Arizona In The Final Seconds
Logic is overrated in the NCAA Tournament. Sometimes you just gotta launch it when you see daylight — even if there’s 4 seconds left on the clock, the game is tied, and your 2 steps behind the 3 point line. LaQuinton Ross’s last second heroics send Ohio State into the Elite 8 after leading for most of the game. (In fact, Ross scored 14 of his 17 points in the second half.) Looks like Ohio State will be playing the winner of Witchita/La Salle tonight at 10:30. Here’s a look at how it all unfolded:
UPDATE: We had to take the video down. Sorry about that.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts