- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Must Watch: Ohio State Gives Up Lead Only To Beat Arizona In The Final Seconds
Logic is overrated in the NCAA Tournament. Sometimes you just gotta launch it when you see daylight — even if there’s 4 seconds left on the clock, the game is tied, and your 2 steps behind the 3 point line. LaQuinton Ross’s last second heroics send Ohio State into the Elite 8 after leading for most of the game. (In fact, Ross scored 14 of his 17 points in the second half.) Looks like Ohio State will be playing the winner of Witchita/La Salle tonight at 10:30. Here’s a look at how it all unfolded:
UPDATE: We had to take the video down. Sorry about that.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts