- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Must Watch: Ohio State Gives Up Lead Only To Beat Arizona In The Final Seconds
Logic is overrated in the NCAA Tournament. Sometimes you just gotta launch it when you see daylight — even if there’s 4 seconds left on the clock, the game is tied, and your 2 steps behind the 3 point line. LaQuinton Ross’s last second heroics send Ohio State into the Elite 8 after leading for most of the game. (In fact, Ross scored 14 of his 17 points in the second half.) Looks like Ohio State will be playing the winner of Witchita/La Salle tonight at 10:30. Here’s a look at how it all unfolded:
UPDATE: We had to take the video down. Sorry about that.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts