- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Too Much Spunk: Louisville Cheerleader Throws Ball, Almost Costs His Team The Game
A male cheerleader for Louisville threw a ball after a key basket in the final moments of the Cardinals’ 62-59 overtime win against Pitt, resulting in a technical foul that almost cost his team the game.
With 0.5 seconds left, a Kyle Kuric dunk gave Louisville a 62-57 lead. But then, the unidentified cheerleader, who will almost certainly be identified by the end of the day, came onto the court and threw the ball into the air. This resulted in a technical foul, which meant two free throws and the ball for Pitt.
Ashton Gibbs hit the free throws, and the lead was cut to three, and the cheerleader, God bless him, probably wanted to sink into a hole and die. Luckily for him, Gibbs missed a three at the buzzer, and the cheerleader was saved from being the peppiest goat of all time.
Watch video of the ball throw (and technical foul) here, courtesy of 30fps.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers