- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Why Is The Louisville Cardinals Women’s Basketball Team Throwing Up Gun Fingers With Kevin Durant On ABC? (VIDEO)
During the Knicks/Thunder game, ABC aired a video of Kevin Durant paying a locker room visit to the Final Four bound Louisville Cardinals women’s basketball. They looked starstruck. Maybe that explains why, when they posed for a picture with Durant (and what appears to be Hasheem Thabeet), three of them inexplicably flashed “gun fingers.” Not to make a mountain out of a mole hill, but it looked weird given the events of the last few months (or few hundred years if you’re a real stickler.) Especially when the girl in front awkwardly switches the gun sign to a peace sign. Good idea. Oops!
CORRECTION: They are throwing up sideways-backwards-L’s for Louisville, which just look like guns, when, ya know, you make them look like guns and not the letter “L”. But the sign is ubiquitous amongst Louisville faithful whence done correctly. Like this…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts