- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Why Is The Louisville Cardinals Women’s Basketball Team Throwing Up Gun Fingers With Kevin Durant On ABC? (VIDEO)
During the Knicks/Thunder game, ABC aired a video of Kevin Durant paying a locker room visit to the Final Four bound Louisville Cardinals women’s basketball. They looked starstruck. Maybe that explains why, when they posed for a picture with Durant (and what appears to be Hasheem Thabeet), three of them inexplicably flashed “gun fingers.” Not to make a mountain out of a mole hill, but it looked weird given the events of the last few months (or few hundred years if you’re a real stickler.) Especially when the girl in front awkwardly switches the gun sign to a peace sign. Good idea. Oops!
CORRECTION: They are throwing up sideways-backwards-L’s for Louisville, which just look like guns, when, ya know, you make them look like guns and not the letter “L”. But the sign is ubiquitous amongst Louisville faithful whence done correctly. Like this…
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?