- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Michael Jordan’s Son Had This Mugshot Taken After Being Arrested For Drunkenly Arguing With Two Women
So Marcus Jordan just never learns when to quit, huh? First, the guy says someone “hacked” his Twitter and attempted to solicit a prostitute. Now, he’s drunkenly attacking two women, fighting off hotel security, and getting arrested. Fool me once, shame on you. But fool me twice… heck, Marcus Jordan, you’re not fooling us twice.
Early Sunday morning, the heir to His Airness was arrested in the parking lot of an Embassy Suites in Omaha after he got into an altercation with two women.
Via the World-Herald: “A uniformed off-duty police officer approached Jordan outside the hotel at 555 S. 10th St. about 2:10 a.m. The officer, who was working as security for the hotel, reported that Jordan was arguing with two females in the hotel driveway and appeared to be very intoxicated.”
I can already see the excused pouring in. “Oh, I was upset because Ryan Lotche lost (Jordan was Omaha, where he was arrested, to watch the Olympic Swimming trials, and is pals with the US swimmer.)”
But let’s take a look at the Marcus Jordan shenanigans playlist.
- In 2010, Marcus bragged about spending $35,000 at a strip-club on Twitter. Jordan was underage at the time, and the casino was later investigated. Jordan called the tweet “a mistake.”
- Last month, Jordan’s Twitter propositions a prostitute, in what appeared to be a classic mass tweet-direct message snafu. Jordan would later say his Twitter was “hacked.”
- This morning, Jordan gets arrested.
This guy has a mean streak. And he’s slowly making his way up the crime pyramid. Just racked up his first arrest. Eager to watch the rest of Marcus Jordan’s police blotter career unfold.
- Filed Under:
- marcus jordan
- Doc Rivers Returns to Celtics
- Shocking Photos of WWE's New HUGE Wrestler
- College Football's Top 10 Ugliest Helmets
- Brooke Hogan's Wardrobe Malfunction