- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Forget Everything Else, This Was The Best Buzzer-Beater In College Hoops Last Night
It was a buzzer-beater-heavy night in college basketball. You had Illinois stunning Indiana. You had UCLA edging Washington, and Shabazz Muhammad not looking terribly thrilled about the whole thing. But you also had a couple lesser-known schools going at it: Marist and Iona. The Red Foxes scored an upset victory in a 105-104, double-OT thriller, but the most amazing thing was that this game even reached double overtime to begin with. Marist trailed 94-91 with 2.6 seconds left in the extra period, and inbounded the ball from the opposite end of the court. 2.6 seconds from the opponent’s side of the court isn’t enough time to do… just about anything. But it was enough for this:
During the football season, MACtion was all the rage. Now? It’s MAACtion time, y’all.
- Filed Under:
- Buzzer Beaters
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments