- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Forget Everything Else, This Was The Best Buzzer-Beater In College Hoops Last Night
It was a buzzer-beater-heavy night in college basketball. You had Illinois stunning Indiana. You had UCLA edging Washington, and Shabazz Muhammad not looking terribly thrilled about the whole thing. But you also had a couple lesser-known schools going at it: Marist and Iona. The Red Foxes scored an upset victory in a 105-104, double-OT thriller, but the most amazing thing was that this game even reached double overtime to begin with. Marist trailed 94-91 with 2.6 seconds left in the extra period, and inbounded the ball from the opposite end of the court. 2.6 seconds from the opponent’s side of the court isn’t enough time to do… just about anything. But it was enough for this:
During the football season, MACtion was all the rage. Now? It’s MAACtion time, y’all.
- Filed Under:
- Buzzer Beaters
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts