- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Forget Everything Else, This Was The Best Buzzer-Beater In College Hoops Last Night
It was a buzzer-beater-heavy night in college basketball. You had Illinois stunning Indiana. You had UCLA edging Washington, and Shabazz Muhammad not looking terribly thrilled about the whole thing. But you also had a couple lesser-known schools going at it: Marist and Iona. The Red Foxes scored an upset victory in a 105-104, double-OT thriller, but the most amazing thing was that this game even reached double overtime to begin with. Marist trailed 94-91 with 2.6 seconds left in the extra period, and inbounded the ball from the opposite end of the court. 2.6 seconds from the opponent’s side of the court isn’t enough time to do… just about anything. But it was enough for this:
During the football season, MACtion was all the rage. Now? It’s MAACtion time, y’all.
- Filed Under:
- Buzzer Beaters
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts