- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Marshall Henderson Introduced The Crowd To His Middle Finger After Ole Miss Lost To La Salle
Apparently someone called his sister “a whore” and things about “cocaine” were said, so Marshall Henderson decided to flip a few birds after he walked off the court over the weekend following Ole Miss’ loss to La Salle in the NCAA Tournament. It probably shouldn’t be a headline at this point that Marshall Henderson does Marshall Henderson thing, but then again Marshall Henderson things are fun and strange and loud.
And yes, we see you, mortified PR man smacking down Henderson’s middle fingers with a binder. Glove save and a beauty.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Chris Algieri: 'I Will Shock the World Again' vs. Pacquiao
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson