- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Marshall Henderson Introduced The Crowd To His Middle Finger After Ole Miss Lost To La Salle
Apparently someone called his sister “a whore” and things about “cocaine” were said, so Marshall Henderson decided to flip a few birds after he walked off the court over the weekend following Ole Miss’ loss to La Salle in the NCAA Tournament. It probably shouldn’t be a headline at this point that Marshall Henderson does Marshall Henderson thing, but then again Marshall Henderson things are fun and strange and loud.
And yes, we see you, mortified PR man smacking down Henderson’s middle fingers with a binder. Glove save and a beauty.
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?