- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Marshall Henderson Introduced The Crowd To His Middle Finger After Ole Miss Lost To La Salle
Apparently someone called his sister “a whore” and things about “cocaine” were said, so Marshall Henderson decided to flip a few birds after he walked off the court over the weekend following Ole Miss’ loss to La Salle in the NCAA Tournament. It probably shouldn’t be a headline at this point that Marshall Henderson does Marshall Henderson thing, but then again Marshall Henderson things are fun and strange and loud.
And yes, we see you, mortified PR man smacking down Henderson’s middle fingers with a binder. Glove save and a beauty.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy