- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Marshall Henderson Introduced The Crowd To His Middle Finger After Ole Miss Lost To La Salle
Apparently someone called his sister “a whore” and things about “cocaine” were said, so Marshall Henderson decided to flip a few birds after he walked off the court over the weekend following Ole Miss’ loss to La Salle in the NCAA Tournament. It probably shouldn’t be a headline at this point that Marshall Henderson does Marshall Henderson thing, but then again Marshall Henderson things are fun and strange and loud.
And yes, we see you, mortified PR man smacking down Henderson’s middle fingers with a binder. Glove save and a beauty.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts