- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Marshall Henderson Introduced The Crowd To His Middle Finger After Ole Miss Lost To La Salle
Apparently someone called his sister “a whore” and things about “cocaine” were said, so Marshall Henderson decided to flip a few birds after he walked off the court over the weekend following Ole Miss’ loss to La Salle in the NCAA Tournament. It probably shouldn’t be a headline at this point that Marshall Henderson does Marshall Henderson thing, but then again Marshall Henderson things are fun and strange and loud.
And yes, we see you, mortified PR man smacking down Henderson’s middle fingers with a binder. Glove save and a beauty.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce