- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
If You Hate Marshall Henderson, Blame AAU Basketball, J.R. Smith, And JaVale McGee
If you’re not an Ole Miss fan, there’s a good chance you hate the team’s streaky-shooting star player, Marshall Henderson. Henderson, in the wake of leading the Rebels to an SEC Tournament title, became a bit of an internet sensation thanks to his scoring, on-court persona, and Twitter account, in which he comes off more or less as “that cocky guy you couldn’t stand in high school.” Even the non-sports blogosphere took notice.
And now that Ole Miss is not only in the NCAAs, but upset Wisconsin 57-46 today, you can bet you’ll hear even more about Henderson, whose performance today mirrored public opinion of him: no middle ground. He started horribly, shooting 1 for his first 13… but then heated up, going 5-for-8 the rest of the way and burying the Badgers with 11 points in the last 5:13, finishing with 19 for the game. Did he make people angry? Oh, you bet he made people angry:
Fuck Marshall Henderson and fuck ole miss for ruining my bracket
— Cody Wiemer (@ASAP____JONEZ) March 22, 2013
Also, Marshall Henderson needs to go play in traffic. What a fuck.
— Alex Adler (@alexadler13) March 22, 2013
Fuck March Madness, fuck Marshall Henderson, I hate basketball.
— Lance Hawn-Schmitt (@Lance_HS) March 22, 2013
Fuck marshall Henderson #pussy
— Chris Knight (@chrisknight14) March 22, 2013
FUCK MARSHALL HENDERSON
— Justin Gunderson (@gundybears09) March 22, 2013
So, yeah, he gets people riled up. But where did he learn to do what he does that creates such anger? Well, Henderson actually provided a bit of insight on that front recently. Here’s what he said:
You leave JaVale OUT OF THIS, you hear me?!
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success