- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Must Watch: Mitch McGary Just Pulled Off The Sickest Save In NCAA Tournament History
This is quickly turning into a Globetrotters/Generals game, thanks in part to magician/big man Mitch McGary. He’s just smooth. Earlier in the game, he yanked a rebound from the clutches of Florida center Patric Young by cupping the ball, cradling it with one arm, and waving it around until he could dish it off. Here we see him just getting plain whacky with a between the legs loose ball around the back (breath) mid court save directly to a teammate. Dude, I can’t even talk on the phone and watch TV at the same time. He has 10 points as the Wolverines are rolling.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?