- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Must Watch: Mitch McGary Just Pulled Off The Sickest Save In NCAA Tournament History
This is quickly turning into a Globetrotters/Generals game, thanks in part to magician/big man Mitch McGary. He’s just smooth. Earlier in the game, he yanked a rebound from the clutches of Florida center Patric Young by cupping the ball, cradling it with one arm, and waving it around until he could dish it off. Here we see him just getting plain whacky with a between the legs loose ball around the back (breath) mid court save directly to a teammate. Dude, I can’t even talk on the phone and watch TV at the same time. He has 10 points as the Wolverines are rolling.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts