- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
What Happened Last Night: Miami Extends Winning Streak To 15, Notre Dame Beats UConn In 3 OTs
Didn’t watch any sports on TV last night? Okay, apology accepted. Here’s what you missed.
Miami extends its winning streak to 15.
Remember when LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh teammed up a few years ago on the Miami Heat? It was called a “Big Three,” then reduced to two and a half, and then slowly made whole once more. But really it was a Big One, with an impressive No. 2 and a solid No. 3, but mostly about that Big One doing Big One things. That’s how they won the title last season anyway, a handful of miraculous LeBron James moments to propel Miami forward. And so, not last night: Dwyane Wade dropped in 32 points to go with 10 assists and 7 rebounds, while LeBron James only mustered 20 points, 10 boards and 7 turnovers as Miami overwhelmed Minnesota 97-81.
Notre Dame beats UConn in 3 OTs.
We suspect you don’t watch women’s college basketball as often as you do the men, but last night you missed quite the show. In her last home game for the Irish, Skylar Diggins scored 29 points and grabbed 11 boards in helping her team to win 96-87 in three overtimes over UConn. The win also finished off Notre Dame’s undefeated season in the Big East as they captured the regular season conference title. In both of the first two overtimes, Notre Dame trailed by at least five points, needing comebacks just to force the game to continue. But each time they came up big, and eventually in the third overtime Notre Dame pulled away and secured the game.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts