- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
That Paternity Suit Michael Jordan Wanted Thrown Out Got Thrown Out, Says TMZ
Looked like he might for a whole… two and a half weeks. [TMZ]
How all stories ought to be told, really. [The Big Lead]
Those odds are… not tremendous. [Geekosystem]
Also they apparently didn’t have permission, in case you didn’t think t was a ballsy move or anything. [Deadspin]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Gourmet chili dogs:
The buns. THE BUNS.
The poetic butcher puts all other butchers to shame. At least oratorically speaking.
Getty photo, by Sam Greenwood
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen