- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
That Paternity Suit Michael Jordan Wanted Thrown Out Got Thrown Out, Says TMZ
Looked like he might for a whole… two and a half weeks. [TMZ]
How all stories ought to be told, really. [The Big Lead]
Those odds are… not tremendous. [Geekosystem]
Also they apparently didn’t have permission, in case you didn’t think t was a ballsy move or anything. [Deadspin]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Gourmet chili dogs:
The buns. THE BUNS.
The poetic butcher puts all other butchers to shame. At least oratorically speaking.
Getty photo, by Sam Greenwood
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce