- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
That Paternity Suit Michael Jordan Wanted Thrown Out Got Thrown Out, Says TMZ
Looked like he might for a whole… two and a half weeks. [TMZ]
How all stories ought to be told, really. [The Big Lead]
Those odds are… not tremendous. [Geekosystem]
Also they apparently didn’t have permission, in case you didn’t think t was a ballsy move or anything. [Deadspin]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Gourmet chili dogs:
The buns. THE BUNS.
The poetic butcher puts all other butchers to shame. At least oratorically speaking.
Getty photo, by Sam Greenwood
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions