- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
That Paternity Suit Michael Jordan Wanted Thrown Out Got Thrown Out, Says TMZ
Looked like he might for a whole… two and a half weeks. [TMZ]
How all stories ought to be told, really. [The Big Lead]
Those odds are… not tremendous. [Geekosystem]
Also they apparently didn’t have permission, in case you didn’t think t was a ballsy move or anything. [Deadspin]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Gourmet chili dogs:
The buns. THE BUNS.
The poetic butcher puts all other butchers to shame. At least oratorically speaking.
Getty photo, by Sam Greenwood
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts