- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
You Can Buy A Book On Michigan’s National Title Season On Amazon, Because Amazon Is Evil
As a Michigan fan, I’d love to read about our wondrous 2013 NCAA Division I basketball, national championship season. Unfortunately, the book would be fiction. Because we didn’t win the title. I definitely was there and I definitely saw us lose, and I definitely didn’t eat two large pizzas last night because I was celebrating. Yet, for some reason, this book actually exists, written by the Detroit Free Press. You can pre-order it (it appears to come out tomorrow unless they realize how dumb they are and take it down), for just $10.17.
The strangest part is that the Free Press wrote this book despite thinking that it was Michigan State which was in the title game, all along. 0-for-2 ain’t bad, right?
Amazon and the Free Press, you are cruel and I don’t like you. Write me fiction on Ohio State football scandals and winless seasons and Urban Meyer shanking little kids RIGHT NOW, or you’re dead to me.
- Filed Under:
- michigan basketball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts