- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You Can Buy A Book On Michigan’s National Title Season On Amazon, Because Amazon Is Evil
As a Michigan fan, I’d love to read about our wondrous 2013 NCAA Division I basketball, national championship season. Unfortunately, the book would be fiction. Because we didn’t win the title. I definitely was there and I definitely saw us lose, and I definitely didn’t eat two large pizzas last night because I was celebrating. Yet, for some reason, this book actually exists, written by the Detroit Free Press. You can pre-order it (it appears to come out tomorrow unless they realize how dumb they are and take it down), for just $10.17.
The strangest part is that the Free Press wrote this book despite thinking that it was Michigan State which was in the title game, all along. 0-for-2 ain’t bad, right?
Amazon and the Free Press, you are cruel and I don’t like you. Write me fiction on Ohio State football scandals and winless seasons and Urban Meyer shanking little kids RIGHT NOW, or you’re dead to me.
- Filed Under:
- michigan basketball
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed