- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Michigan State Rings In The 2012-13 Basketball Season With Iron Man
Not every team’s Midnight Madness celebration was a complete travesty like it was at Syracuse University. Plenty of colleges were able to have fun.
But perhaps no team had as much as the Michigan State Spartans, who welcomed their fans to the 2012-13 season with the help of coach Tom Izzo in an Iron Man costume.
And only that, Izzo’s wife and daughter also appeared as Black Widows. Take a look at all the family fun up in Michigan.
The nerd in me wants to get mad that they were both Black Widow, but whatever, they were just trying to have fun…
Couldn’t one of them have just been Wonder Woman or something? I mean, come on. Two Black Widows is just stupid. What, is time travel or cloning acceptable in the Marvel Universe? Why not just have them all be Iron Man? Just a bunch of Iron People running around, like Marvel’s Multiplicity. Tony, Tonya, and Tawny Stark flying around the Great Lakes, as though that’s where Iron Man even lives.
No, you know what, it’s fine. They’re just trying to have fun. Really. It’s fine.
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!