- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Michigan State Students Are Definitely Gonna Ignore These Hilarious Signs And Burn Couches Anyway
There’s a saying in Michigan, “Those who celebrate wins through normal partying go to Michigan; those who feel compelled to riot go to Michigan State.”
Michigan State students are a riotous bunch.
I assume the couches aren’t biodegradable, so they’re really not going green at all.
(And seriously, that video is kind of terrifying.)
Thus, the need for these signs in school cafeterias.
I do not understand why couch burning is a “tradition” or cool, but I do understand that these signs will do nothing.
RELATED: Will they even win?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who Would Be In The MMA Hall of Fame?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar