- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Michigan State Students Are Definitely Gonna Ignore These Hilarious Signs And Burn Couches Anyway
There’s a saying in Michigan, “Those who celebrate wins through normal partying go to Michigan; those who feel compelled to riot go to Michigan State.”
Michigan State students are a riotous bunch.
I assume the couches aren’t biodegradable, so they’re really not going green at all.
(And seriously, that video is kind of terrifying.)
Thus, the need for these signs in school cafeterias.
I do not understand why couch burning is a “tradition” or cool, but I do understand that these signs will do nothing.
RELATED: Will they even win?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts