- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Michigan State Students Are Definitely Gonna Ignore These Hilarious Signs And Burn Couches Anyway
There’s a saying in Michigan, “Those who celebrate wins through normal partying go to Michigan; those who feel compelled to riot go to Michigan State.”
Michigan State students are a riotous bunch.
I assume the couches aren’t biodegradable, so they’re really not going green at all.
(And seriously, that video is kind of terrifying.)
Thus, the need for these signs in school cafeterias.
I do not understand why couch burning is a “tradition” or cool, but I do understand that these signs will do nothing.
RELATED: Will they even win?
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'