- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michigan State Students Are Definitely Gonna Ignore These Hilarious Signs And Burn Couches Anyway
There’s a saying in Michigan, “Those who celebrate wins through normal partying go to Michigan; those who feel compelled to riot go to Michigan State.”
Michigan State students are a riotous bunch.
I assume the couches aren’t biodegradable, so they’re really not going green at all.
(And seriously, that video is kind of terrifying.)
Thus, the need for these signs in school cafeterias.
I do not understand why couch burning is a “tradition” or cool, but I do understand that these signs will do nothing.
RELATED: Will they even win?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?