- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Michigan State Students Are Definitely Gonna Ignore These Hilarious Signs And Burn Couches Anyway
There’s a saying in Michigan, “Those who celebrate wins through normal partying go to Michigan; those who feel compelled to riot go to Michigan State.”
Michigan State students are a riotous bunch.
I assume the couches aren’t biodegradable, so they’re really not going green at all.
(And seriously, that video is kind of terrifying.)
Thus, the need for these signs in school cafeterias.
I do not understand why couch burning is a “tradition” or cool, but I do understand that these signs will do nothing.
RELATED: Will they even win?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts