- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Michigan State Has Towel Fight During Timeout
Michigan State’s Derrick Nix and Keith Appling have played together since high school, so they know exactly how to push each others’ buttons if they need to. Apparently they needed to today against Memphis as the two players got into a towel fight during a team huddle.
Watch as Coach Tom Izzo looks on in disbelief while continuing to try to, you know, coach his team since they’re in the middle of a game:
Imagine how bad it would have been if they were actually losing the game game. The Spartans hold a double digit lead over Memphis late in the second half.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts