- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michigan State Has Towel Fight During Timeout
Michigan State’s Derrick Nix and Keith Appling have played together since high school, so they know exactly how to push each others’ buttons if they need to. Apparently they needed to today against Memphis as the two players got into a towel fight during a team huddle.
Watch as Coach Tom Izzo looks on in disbelief while continuing to try to, you know, coach his team since they’re in the middle of a game:
Imagine how bad it would have been if they were actually losing the game game. The Spartans hold a double digit lead over Memphis late in the second half.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts