- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Michigan State’s Derrick Nix Punches Basket Support, Nearly Destroys Big Ten Logo
Michigan State center Derrick Nix is a big man – 6-9, 270, to be exact. You don’t want to be on his bad side – not even if you’re an inanimate object. And the basket at today’s Big Ten tournament game between Green’s Spartans and Iowa found that out the hard way. Nix made a nice layup during the first half, and he was fired up, as players who’ve just made nice plays are wont to be. He was so fired up, in fact, that he had to let off some steam. And that was bad news for the padding on the basket support:
Ouch. (That’s what the basket support would say if it could talk, which, to the best of our knowledge, it cannot.) So instead, we’ll speak for it: Derrick Nix is a powerful man, and nothing is spared the power – not even the logo of his own conference. We’d say that, given rampant conference realignment, that Nix almost punching a hole through the Big Ten’s logo was symbolic in some way – except that the Big Ten’s been one of the conferences getting stronger thanks to the endless musical chairs. If this happened in the Big East tournament, on the other hand…
- Filed Under:
- michigan state spartans
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo