- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Michigan Freshman Nik Stauskas Is 5 For 5 From Behind The Arc As The Wolverines Are Trouncing Florida
Nik Stauskas is doing work right now. Going 5 for 5 from three, hitting his other non-three point field goal, and then this crazy last second foul from behind the arc — after which he sank 2 out of the 3 free throws. He has 19 points in 20 minutes as Michigan is thumping Florida 47-30. Yep, this one’s over. Here’s this kid’s shot chart from the first half alone. (Note: the single X represents the missed shot he got hacked on with time expiring.)
Can’t see all 6 three’s Nik took? That’s because 4 of them are from the exact same spot in the corner. Get somebody over there, this kid is the Candian Bruce Bowen!
Shot Chart Via CBS Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts