- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
“He’s Gonna Be The Hit Amongst The Sororities”: Broadcast Crew Reveals Wisconsin Player Has Perm
If you’ve watched Wisconsin play this year, you’ve probably noticed Mike Bruesewitz‘s hair—it’s big, it’s curly and it’s orange. Pretty hard to miss.
Well, if (like some of us) you happened to doze off during the Badgers’ 24-point first-half showing against Butler last night, you might have missed Bruesewitz’s little secret—he perms his hair. Actually, that’s not quite true.
His mom perms his hair for him.
During last night’s broadcast, reporter Marty Snider revealed that little piece of embarrassing information. The rest of the crew got a good laugh, but weren’t too hard on the sophomore. If anything they seemed to feel a little bad about exposing him.
“Oh, we just put this kid on blast,” Reggie Miller said. “He did not just say perm, did he?” Gus Johnson could say nothing besides, “Oh my goodness.”
But if anybody gives gives Bruesewitz a tough time when he gets back to Madison, he can always call on Big Worm for help.
Watch the broadcasting crew discuss the perm below:
A hit amongst the sorrorities, indeed.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts