- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“He’s Gonna Be The Hit Amongst The Sororities”: Broadcast Crew Reveals Wisconsin Player Has Perm
If you’ve watched Wisconsin play this year, you’ve probably noticed Mike Bruesewitz‘s hair—it’s big, it’s curly and it’s orange. Pretty hard to miss.
Well, if (like some of us) you happened to doze off during the Badgers’ 24-point first-half showing against Butler last night, you might have missed Bruesewitz’s little secret—he perms his hair. Actually, that’s not quite true.
His mom perms his hair for him.
During last night’s broadcast, reporter Marty Snider revealed that little piece of embarrassing information. The rest of the crew got a good laugh, but weren’t too hard on the sophomore. If anything they seemed to feel a little bad about exposing him.
“Oh, we just put this kid on blast,” Reggie Miller said. “He did not just say perm, did he?” Gus Johnson could say nothing besides, “Oh my goodness.”
But if anybody gives gives Bruesewitz a tough time when he gets back to Madison, he can always call on Big Worm for help.
Watch the broadcasting crew discuss the perm below:
A hit amongst the sorrorities, indeed.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story