- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“He’s Gonna Be The Hit Amongst The Sororities”: Broadcast Crew Reveals Wisconsin Player Has Perm
If you’ve watched Wisconsin play this year, you’ve probably noticed Mike Bruesewitz‘s hair—it’s big, it’s curly and it’s orange. Pretty hard to miss.
Well, if (like some of us) you happened to doze off during the Badgers’ 24-point first-half showing against Butler last night, you might have missed Bruesewitz’s little secret—he perms his hair. Actually, that’s not quite true.
His mom perms his hair for him.
During last night’s broadcast, reporter Marty Snider revealed that little piece of embarrassing information. The rest of the crew got a good laugh, but weren’t too hard on the sophomore. If anything they seemed to feel a little bad about exposing him.
“Oh, we just put this kid on blast,” Reggie Miller said. “He did not just say perm, did he?” Gus Johnson could say nothing besides, “Oh my goodness.”
But if anybody gives gives Bruesewitz a tough time when he gets back to Madison, he can always call on Big Worm for help.
Watch the broadcasting crew discuss the perm below:
A hit amongst the sorrorities, indeed.
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence