- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mike Francesa Hung Up On John Calipari When He Called In To Defend John Calipari After Appearing On The Show As John Calipari
If this is really truly John Calipari calling into Francesa’s Mic’d Up WFAN program, it’s the coolest prank call in the history of phones.
After making an appearance in Mike’s studio (above), Calipari waited all of eight minutes to call in to the show to debate “the sports Pope” on his criticisms of Calipari’s basketball acumen (e.g. he’s more of a good recruiter than an “X’s and O’s guy”). It was perfect. “John from Kentucky.”
No wonder Coach Cal gets so many recruits to commit to UK, he’s awesome.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts