- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mike Francesa Hung Up On John Calipari When He Called In To Defend John Calipari After Appearing On The Show As John Calipari
If this is really truly John Calipari calling into Francesa’s Mic’d Up WFAN program, it’s the coolest prank call in the history of phones.
After making an appearance in Mike’s studio (above), Calipari waited all of eight minutes to call in to the show to debate “the sports Pope” on his criticisms of Calipari’s basketball acumen (e.g. he’s more of a good recruiter than an “X’s and O’s guy”). It was perfect. “John from Kentucky.”
No wonder Coach Cal gets so many recruits to commit to UK, he’s awesome.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?