- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Just In: Being No. 1 Sucks, Minnesota Upsets Indiana
Filling out your bracket this March is going to be an absolute bitch, and it’s not about to get any easier. Indiana, who has held the country’s top ranking for 10 of 17 weeks this season, was the current No. 1 when it lost to Minnesota Tuesday night, 77-73.
Indiana, now 24-4 and 12-3 in the Big Ten and by all accounts one of the strongest teams in the country, was defeated on the road by Minnesota, just 19-9 and 7-8 in the conference, a bubble team by everyone’s standards. The Cody Zeller-led Hoosiers were outrebounded by the Gophers by a notable 44-30 margin. The led 34-30 at halftime, but were outscored by eight in the second half. Minnesota was led by forward Trevor Mbawke, who scored 21 points and grabbed 13 rebounds.
It was the seventh time the No. 1 ranked team lost this season and the safe money says it certainly won’t be the last. Good luck in your office bracket pool. You are going to do horribly.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen