- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Don’t Even Try To Make Money Off The Anthony Davis Unibrow
Were you looking forward to taking advantage of Anthony Davis’s success in the NBA by trademarking something to do with his unibrow, and selling merchandise with your brow-related quip on it? Well, Anthony Davis and his team are one step ahead of you, so why don’t you find another peculiar facial feature on another marketing heavyweight to monetize, buddy.
According to Davis himself, the future number one overall draft pick trademarked the phrases “Fear The Brow” and “Raise The Brow” earlier this month. Said the young phenom to CNBC: “I don’t want anyone to try to grow a unibrow because of me and then try to make money off of it. Me and my family decided to trademark it because it’s very unique.”
Not only that, but Davis wants to protect his brand. When asked if he would consider a razor commercial, Davis said “I might have a commercial where I’m acting like I’m shaving it and then throw I’ll the razor down.”
This kid seems committed to having one eyebrow — at least for merchandising sake. See, in my day, unibrows were not something you trademarked. They were something you were made shamefully aware of, in front of the whole class, by the girl you secretly had a crush on but outwardly insulted. They were something you shaved zealously, to the point where it became obvious that you had shaved your unibrow. They were something you went to the salon with your mother about, and painfully dispatched with wax. Now, kids with their Pac-Man video games and super soakers are reveling in unibrows, making money off them and preventing others from doing to same (“No! My unibrow!”). Ah, to be young again…
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead