- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Morehead State’s Coach Almost Brought One Of His Players To Tears. Did He Go Too Far?
Yeah, probably went too far with this one. I’m all for being old school, and teaching discipline and backbone and America and whatnot, and I know Morehead coach Sean Woods used to play at Kentucky, and Morehead led late in this game and let it slip away, and Devon Atkinson’s body language coming back to the huddle wasn’t the best, but you know what? The poor kid’s about to cry on TV. There’s a line between “discipline” and “cruelty,” and Woods is right up in its face, awkwardly staying there for far too long. Anyway: what do you think? Tell us in the comments. [The Dagger]
- Filed Under:
- morehead state
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story