- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Morehead State’s Coach Almost Brought One Of His Players To Tears. Did He Go Too Far?
Yeah, probably went too far with this one. I’m all for being old school, and teaching discipline and backbone and America and whatnot, and I know Morehead coach Sean Woods used to play at Kentucky, and Morehead led late in this game and let it slip away, and Devon Atkinson’s body language coming back to the huddle wasn’t the best, but you know what? The poor kid’s about to cry on TV. There’s a line between “discipline” and “cruelty,” and Woods is right up in its face, awkwardly staying there for far too long. Anyway: what do you think? Tell us in the comments. [The Dagger]
- Filed Under:
- morehead state
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts