- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Morehead State’s Coach Almost Brought One Of His Players To Tears. Did He Go Too Far?
Yeah, probably went too far with this one. I’m all for being old school, and teaching discipline and backbone and America and whatnot, and I know Morehead coach Sean Woods used to play at Kentucky, and Morehead led late in this game and let it slip away, and Devon Atkinson’s body language coming back to the huddle wasn’t the best, but you know what? The poor kid’s about to cry on TV. There’s a line between “discipline” and “cruelty,” and Woods is right up in its face, awkwardly staying there for far too long. Anyway: what do you think? Tell us in the comments. [The Dagger]
- Filed Under:
- morehead state
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'