- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
MUST WATCH BRAWL: NMSU Player Encites Epic Post-Game Brawl Amidst Utah Valley State Fans
As fans rushed the court to celebrate the win, NMSU guard K.C. Ross-Miller hucked a ball at a Utah Valley state player. In the ensuing chaos, fellow Aggie Junior D.K. Eldridge, threw a punch. Fans running around, players being restrained, fist flying, confusion — it honestly looked like the opening fight scene from The Temple of Doom.
[ESPN] “No matter what provoked K.C., what he did was inexcusable and hence the suspension,” New Mexico State coach Marvin Menzies said Friday. “It is an honor and a privilege to wear an Aggie uniform, and a responsibility comes with that privilege.
“I will wait until I’ve had a chance to talk with our conference officials and university administration before any other disciplinary actions may or may not be taken.”
The players in question have yet to speak on the matter. In other news, the tradition of “rushing the court” is on its way out…
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'