- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
UPDATE: Nate Silver Talks 2013 NCAA Bracketology/Methodology/Smart-dude-ology
The guy is a genius with numbers. Even better, he’s really into sports, giving us vastly more insight than, say, a Skip Bayless interview. To find a more detailed rundown of Nate’s 2013 NCAA Tourney analysis, check out our Top 10 Most Useful Nate Silver Analyses For Winning Your NCAA Tournament Pool This Year. You’ll be glad you did when you’re counting your cash prize in front of your coworkers.
H/T New York Times
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Are Dallas Cowboys Out Of the Playoff Hunt?
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul