- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
UPDATE: Nate Silver Talks 2013 NCAA Bracketology/Methodology/Smart-dude-ology
The guy is a genius with numbers. Even better, he’s really into sports, giving us vastly more insight than, say, a Skip Bayless interview. To find a more detailed rundown of Nate’s 2013 NCAA Tourney analysis, check out our Top 10 Most Useful Nate Silver Analyses For Winning Your NCAA Tournament Pool This Year. You’ll be glad you did when you’re counting your cash prize in front of your coworkers.
H/T New York Times
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'