- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
N.C. State Celebrated Making The NCAA Tournament Like They Won The Title
As the brackets unfolded in real time yesterday, each team gathered together to watch the selection show and see their name announced on the big screen. And as each team was filmed reacting to their seeds, we were privy to some fantastic reaction shots. But all seed celebrations pale in comparison to N.C. State, which went absolutely nuts over its selection.
Maybe it was losing to UNC in the ACC tournament. Maybe it was being allegedly cursed out by a referee after a series of contested calls. Maybe it’s that the Wolfpack hasn’t been to the tournament since 2006. Whatever the reason, these guys are really, super, awesomely happy to be the 11 seed in the Midwest region.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Athletes We Don't Want to See in ESPN's Body Issue
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence