- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
N.C. State Celebrated Making The NCAA Tournament Like They Won The Title
As the brackets unfolded in real time yesterday, each team gathered together to watch the selection show and see their name announced on the big screen. And as each team was filmed reacting to their seeds, we were privy to some fantastic reaction shots. But all seed celebrations pale in comparison to N.C. State, which went absolutely nuts over its selection.
Maybe it was losing to UNC in the ACC tournament. Maybe it was being allegedly cursed out by a referee after a series of contested calls. Maybe it’s that the Wolfpack hasn’t been to the tournament since 2006. Whatever the reason, these guys are really, super, awesomely happy to be the 11 seed in the Midwest region.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts