- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
N.C. State Celebrated Making The NCAA Tournament Like They Won The Title
As the brackets unfolded in real time yesterday, each team gathered together to watch the selection show and see their name announced on the big screen. And as each team was filmed reacting to their seeds, we were privy to some fantastic reaction shots. But all seed celebrations pale in comparison to N.C. State, which went absolutely nuts over its selection.
Maybe it was losing to UNC in the ACC tournament. Maybe it was being allegedly cursed out by a referee after a series of contested calls. Maybe it’s that the Wolfpack hasn’t been to the tournament since 2006. Whatever the reason, these guys are really, super, awesomely happy to be the 11 seed in the Midwest region.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story