- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
N.C. State Celebrated Making The NCAA Tournament Like They Won The Title
As the brackets unfolded in real time yesterday, each team gathered together to watch the selection show and see their name announced on the big screen. And as each team was filmed reacting to their seeds, we were privy to some fantastic reaction shots. But all seed celebrations pale in comparison to N.C. State, which went absolutely nuts over its selection.
Maybe it was losing to UNC in the ACC tournament. Maybe it was being allegedly cursed out by a referee after a series of contested calls. Maybe it’s that the Wolfpack hasn’t been to the tournament since 2006. Whatever the reason, these guys are really, super, awesomely happy to be the 11 seed in the Midwest region.
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Arlovski is Back with Latest MMA Rankings
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence