- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today In “This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things”: N.C. State Fan Throws Bottle On Court
College sports tends to bring out a certain level of hooliganism not usually seen on other American sports. One idiot in the stands put his hooligan tendencies on display towards the end of today’s game between N.C. State and Florida State.
With just over a minute left and down by two, N.C. State looked to tie the game. Instead, following some stumbling under the basket, the Wolfpack was rightfully called for a travel. Not rightfully enough for one fan, though, who took matters into his own hands and threw a bottle at the referee.
Take a look, via ESPN:
The technical foul mentioned at the end of this video was rescinded, but ultimately it wouldn’t matter. As always, instant karma got N.C. State and their idiot fan as the Wolfpack would go on to lose to Florida State 71-67.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released