- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Today In “This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things”: N.C. State Fan Throws Bottle On Court
College sports tends to bring out a certain level of hooliganism not usually seen on other American sports. One idiot in the stands put his hooligan tendencies on display towards the end of today’s game between N.C. State and Florida State.
With just over a minute left and down by two, N.C. State looked to tie the game. Instead, following some stumbling under the basket, the Wolfpack was rightfully called for a travel. Not rightfully enough for one fan, though, who took matters into his own hands and threw a bottle at the referee.
Take a look, via ESPN:
The technical foul mentioned at the end of this video was rescinded, but ultimately it wouldn’t matter. As always, instant karma got N.C. State and their idiot fan as the Wolfpack would go on to lose to Florida State 71-67.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers