- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Confession Regarding My Wildly Successful NCAA Bracket
I have never made an NCAA bracket before. Despite attending a university that, uh, used to have a pretty good team (Go Wildcats! …Maybe next year!) I have never been super interested in college basketball. So when my office decided to have a friendly March Madness bracket pool, I wasn’t sure if I knew enough to successfully fill one out. It’s fun to be a joiner, though, so one evening I registered with our office’s ESPN group and this popped up:
Aaaaaaaahhhhh! I had no idea where to start, but luckily ESPN.com has an ingenious little drop down menu that lets you look at celebrities’ brackets for inspiration. And that is how I ended up importing Nick Lachey’s bracket into mine, without changing a thing, as a joke. I just wanted to fill out a bracket quickly, so that I could say I had participated. Here’s a screenshot of “my” bracket:
It’s been nearly a week, and here is a screenshot of our current standings:
Oh, nooo. Nick Lachey’s bracket is crushing it. I remember vaguely, from casual viewings of “Newlyweds” and extremely close readings of features in YM magazine that Lachey is a pretty big sports fan. I didn’t realize that he was also a genius. I understand that it stinks to work hard on a bracket, only to have That Guy/Girl who knows literally nothing about NCAA basketball beat you, but I hope my officemates can find solace in the fact that they’re not being beaten by me — they’re being beaten by a pop/R&B/reality TV legend (?). Sorry, office! And thank you, Nick!
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?