- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The NCAA Championship Game Got Off To A Horrible Start Thanks To The National Anthem
Note to the NCAA: don’t enlist The Fray for future performances of the national anthem.
The band must not have gotten the memo: this is a college basketball game — nay, it’s much more than that — and they’re busting out the acoustic guitars and a tambourine and other nonsense. Guys: it’s the championship. Sing the anthem and get off the court, it’s time to ball.
- Filed Under:
- NCAA championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts