- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The NCAA Championship Game Got Off To A Horrible Start Thanks To The National Anthem
Note to the NCAA: don’t enlist The Fray for future performances of the national anthem.
The band must not have gotten the memo: this is a college basketball game — nay, it’s much more than that — and they’re busting out the acoustic guitars and a tambourine and other nonsense. Guys: it’s the championship. Sing the anthem and get off the court, it’s time to ball.
- Filed Under:
- NCAA championship
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Best Japanese Knockout Artist Coming To UFC
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item