- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The NCAA Championship Game Got Off To A Horrible Start Thanks To The National Anthem
Note to the NCAA: don’t enlist The Fray for future performances of the national anthem.
The band must not have gotten the memo: this is a college basketball game — nay, it’s much more than that — and they’re busting out the acoustic guitars and a tambourine and other nonsense. Guys: it’s the championship. Sing the anthem and get off the court, it’s time to ball.
- Filed Under:
- NCAA championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts