- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The NCAA Championship Game Got Off To A Horrible Start Thanks To The National Anthem
Note to the NCAA: don’t enlist The Fray for future performances of the national anthem.
The band must not have gotten the memo: this is a college basketball game — nay, it’s much more than that — and they’re busting out the acoustic guitars and a tambourine and other nonsense. Guys: it’s the championship. Sing the anthem and get off the court, it’s time to ball.
- Filed Under:
- NCAA championship
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story