- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The NCAA Championship Game Got Off To A Horrible Start Thanks To The National Anthem
Note to the NCAA: don’t enlist The Fray for future performances of the national anthem.
The band must not have gotten the memo: this is a college basketball game — nay, it’s much more than that — and they’re busting out the acoustic guitars and a tambourine and other nonsense. Guys: it’s the championship. Sing the anthem and get off the court, it’s time to ball.
- Filed Under:
- NCAA championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence