- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
NCAA March Madness Bracket Preview: Predictions, Sleepers And Players To Watch
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo (@ThePME), Tim Anderson (@TimAnderson87) & Eric O’Neill (@MrEricONeill) go region-by-region filling out the official “Pat Mayo Hour” NCAA Bracket for 2014. The rules are simple: Two votes moves a team on to the next round. See, simple. So how far do they have undefeated Wichita State going, and what about Florida? Can Marcus Smart single-handedly ruin everyone’s bracket? Will Kansas survive the opening weekend without Joel Embiid? And after Jabari Parker, Andrew Wiggins, Doug McDermott & Julius Randle, who are the players everyone should be paying attention to?
All this, plus some insight into why Mayo takes Michigan St. to go deep every second year, his belief that Scotty Reynolds still plays for Villanova and why he’d go with Weber St. as a (16) over (1) upset if the legendary Steven Reed was their coach…
The Official Pat Mayo Hour Bracket
- Filed Under:
- march madness
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen