- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
NCAA March Madness Bracket Preview: Predictions, Sleepers And Players To Watch
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo (@ThePME), Tim Anderson (@TimAnderson87) & Eric O’Neill (@MrEricONeill) go region-by-region filling out the official “Pat Mayo Hour” NCAA Bracket for 2014. The rules are simple: Two votes moves a team on to the next round. See, simple. So how far do they have undefeated Wichita State going, and what about Florida? Can Marcus Smart single-handedly ruin everyone’s bracket? Will Kansas survive the opening weekend without Joel Embiid? And after Jabari Parker, Andrew Wiggins, Doug McDermott & Julius Randle, who are the players everyone should be paying attention to?
All this, plus some insight into why Mayo takes Michigan St. to go deep every second year, his belief that Scotty Reynolds still plays for Villanova and why he’d go with Weber St. as a (16) over (1) upset if the legendary Steven Reed was their coach…
The Official Pat Mayo Hour Bracket
- Filed Under:
- march madness
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead