- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Does Not Need More Cowbell: Stanford Upsets Kansas, Powered By This Band Member
No. 10 Stanford tops No. 2 Kansas, 60-57. Your bracket tight now: Uncle Owen’s house on Tattooine after the storm troopers burned it.
So the Cardinal, without hitting a single 3-pointer, without a true point guard, and playing Kansas in Missouri, is on to the Sweet Sixteen. That’s the biggest upset in the tourney so far in my opinion. They held Andrew Wiggins to four points (yep), and the Cardinal will now take on Dayton in the next round. A 10 seed vs. an 11, as God intended.
— Mentality Mag (@MentalityMag) March 23, 2014
Let’s face it, your bracket was trashed long before this. But:
Tournament Challenge bracket wipeout! 82% of brackets has Kansas advancing to Sweet 16. Only 4.1% had Stanford in Sweet 16
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) March 23, 2014
Congrats to Stanford and the great Johnny Dawkins on the Sweet Sixteen! Never had a better teammate than JD. pic.twitter.com/wdSDKdKJu3
— Jay Bilas (@JayBilas) March 23, 2014
How did this kid get into Stanford over me? pic.twitter.com/BtnjDIDdYj
— Drew Minnis (@ItsLittleBear) March 23, 2014
A lone Stanford fan stormed the court. He was quickly arrested, but that didn't dampen his spirits. Heard him tell the cops it was worth it.
— Kellis Robinett (@KellisRobinett) March 23, 2014
Stanford was selected in just 4.1% of ESPN's Tournament Challenge brackets to advance to Sweet 16. Just 0.4% had Stanford/Dayton
— Matthew Berry (@MatthewBerryTMR) March 23, 2014
— Sporting News (@sportingnews) March 23, 2014
- Filed Under:
- march madness
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts